This privacy statement describes how we collects and uses the company and personal information you provide on our Web site: www.shop.ledmagic.ca, It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your company and personal information and how you can access and update this information.
The security of your information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our web site, you can contact us at email@example.com
We collect the following personal information from you
* Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
* Billing Information such as credit card number, and billing address
* Unique Identifiers such as user name, account number, password
* Preferences Information such as product wish lists, order history, marketing preferences
As is true of most web sites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We use this information to
* Fulfill your order
* Send you an order confirmation
* Send you requested product or service information
* Respond to customer service requests
* Administer your account
* Send you a newsletter
* Conduct research and analysis
* Facilitate your transactions with other users
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as shipping your order or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information
* as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process,
* when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
* to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
We make your contact information available to other users that you transact with on this site to help complete the transaction.
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, login into your account, or contact us at email@example.com.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
You can contact us about this privacy statement by writing or email us at the address below:
227 boul. des Laurentides,
Laval, QC, Canada H7G 2T7